Canadian Study Permit and Extension

Every year approximately 100,000 students come to study in Canada to further their education or learn English or French. If you are coming to study for more than 6 months, than you will need to apply for a Study Permit. If your program is less than 6 months, you have to apply for a temporary visitor visa, noting that you are coming to study.

We, at CANEU VISA Legal Services, can help you find the program that will fit your needs and provide you a full service of admission and Study Permit application. We can assist you with extensions for existing study permits and restorations for expired study permits